I was recently nominated again by Boulder Baking Queen! She shares many recipes of her baked goods that are gluten-free and delicious.
I was then nominated a third time by Jhuls of thenotsocreativecook! Jhuls blogs about a huge variety of dishes that she cooks and bakes, and occasionally reports on interesting books that she has read.
The rules are:
1. Nominees must link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Nominees must answer the 10 questions that are given by the nominator.
3. Nominee must nominate 10 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
4. Nominees must create 10 questions for the new nominees to answer.
5. Visit the nominees blog and notify them about the nomination.
I don’t want to make this post too long, so I will answer just one (randomly chosen) set of questions from my nominators.
1. What do you love about blogging? The connections I make with other blogger–I learn a lot from them!
2. Sweet or Savory? Sweet! I often drink coffee and tea throughout the day, and I love pairing them with something sweet.
3. Who do you hope to reach through your blog? Pretty much anyone interested in food.
4. Who do you admire and why? My parents, of course! They’ve done so much to get to where they are and to provide well for me.
5. If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be and why? I can’t think of one in particular (because there are so many), but it would be one of the greatest chefs so that I can learn their approach to food.
6. Where do you dream of traveling? Several places, but the first on my list would be Europe.
7. What’s #1 on your bucket list? Traveling to different countries. It’s pretty generic, but I feel I haven’t done nearly enough of it.
8. How long have you been blogging? About half a year–I hope to continue this!
9. What is your favorite post you’ve written and why? My favorite post to date would have to be the Pineapple Buns (菠蘿麵包), because it’s something I’ve been eating since I was little but never knew how to make until recently. Now I don’t have to drive far to overpay for a pineapple bun!
10. What is your favorite quote? I posted a favorite quote in my previous post, but here is another favorite: “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
I will ask my nominees to answer the same questions I answered. I find it interesting to read other people’s responses, especially if they are different from mine. My nominations for the Liebster Award are:
The oven diaries
My Little Moorish Cooking
The Seasoned Traveler
My Nana’s Kitchen
Fight For The Bite