I was also nominated by Fae of Fae’s Twist & Tango for the same award (Note: This part is an update. I’ve been so busy that I’ve lost track of who nominated me for which awards–my apologies, Fae)! Fae covers a huge variety of cuisines on her wonderful food blog. Her dishes range from Persian (Ice in Paradise) to Asian (Coffee Jelly and Sponge Cake in Paper Cone). Several of her dishes are on my to-make list!
I was curious about this award and wanted to learn more about it. After searching on Google, I saw many blogs stating that this award is a combination of the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. However, after digging around some more, it seems that the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is “an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.” I truly am grateful for everyone, including Shanna, who follows my blog and comments on my posts!
The rules are:
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 people.
4. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I was named after Ada Lovelace, the first female computer programmer (my dad studied Computer Science).
2. My name appears in the credits of a popular video game, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. I actively promoted the game prior to its release, and was considered one of the top fans of the game series.
3. You may know that I live in Los Angeles (and plan to for a long time), but I’ve lived in New Jersey most of my life.
4. I participated in color guard all four years of high school.
5. I had some forensic science experience while attending college. I concentrated in Forensic Chemistry (along with my Chemistry major) and interned for one summer at the Office of Forensic Sciences with the New Jersey State Police.
6. I began dancing at the age of 5, and continued (mostly ballet and Chinese dance) up through high school.
7. My favorite non-coffee/espresso drink is the Winter Dream Tea Latte from Coffee Bean.
My nominations for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
food for fun
Tasty Treats 13
Loving Food, Fashion, & Life
The Complete Book
A Curious Gal