The rules are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the ‘Shine On’ Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Seven random things about me are:
1. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had the chance to blog lately, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t busy in the kitchen! I made well over 500 macarons for my brother’s wedding in less than a week (with some help, of course).
2. I grew up not liking certain foods, but now I love eating them! Eggplant was one of them.
3. Even though Mandarin was the first language I learned, I am much more fluent in English.
4. Like almost any girl, SATC is one of my favorite series. Even though the second movie wasn’t that great, I still love watching it every time!
5. I currently work as a Technical Writer at an aerospace/defense company.
6. I was born in Florida, but don’t remember a single thing about it because I moved to New Jersey about a year later.
7. One of my New Year’s resolutions will be to blog more consistently.
My nominations for the Shine On Award are:
Maui Girl Cooks
Sophie’s Foodie Files
Curls and Carrots
I always look forward to new posts from these bloggers. Please take the time to visit these blogs! I appreciate the award nomination, Nusrat!