I was nominated for a couple of awards that I’ve received earlier this year. I apologize for not being able to formally accept and pass on these awards, but I am truly grateful for every single nomination! Each additional nomination makes these awards even more special. Jhuls of The Not So Creative Cook and Laura of The Seasoned Traveler both nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Jhuls posts fabulous recipes ranging from Dynamite Shrimp to Chocolate Espresso Scones. Laura’s extensive travels show through her variety of cultural recipes.
I was also nominated for the WordPress Family Award by Meagen of Chaos and Cookies as well as Kera of omBlog. Meagen’s blog features a huge range of delicious recipes that are simple to make–perfect for the anyone, especially those who are busy with a full time job. Kera offers inspirational tips on living green and healthy. Thank you, Meagen and Kera, for this award–I consider you both part of my WordPress family!
Thank you so much to Jhuls of The Not So Creative Cook and Laura of The Seasoned Traveler for nominating me for another blog award that I have yet to receive–the Blog of the Year 2013 Award! Thank you, Tasty Treats 13 and Fae’s Twist & Tango, for nominating me as well! If you have a major sweet tooth, Tasty Treats 13 is the perfect blog to visit! Fae’s blog features many wonderful Iranian/Persian and Japanese recipes, along with other international dishes.
The rules are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
I am happy to say that with all my combined nominations, I reached my maximum of 6 stars! Since it is already 2014, I suppose it is too late for any new nominations. To my four nominators–considering how wonderful your blogs are, I am sure you’ve collected all your stars by now. If for some reason you haven’t, please accept my nomination to reach your 6 stars! Jhuls, Tasty Treats 13, Fae, and Laura–thank you again for this amazing award!