The rules are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
I will be answering a combination of questions from both Sam and Jayeeta:
1. What do you look forward to most when you first wake up? A strong cup of coffee. If I don’t drink coffee within a couple hours after waking up, it makes getting through the rest of the day very difficult!
2. Are you a ‘night’ or a ‘day’ person? I try to make myself more of a day person, but I am naturally a night person!
3. Why did you start blogging? I decided to start blogging to document the dishes I make on my own in the kitchen. Blogging is also a great way for me to meet other bloggers and learn from them.
4. What would you like to see on my blog in the future? I’d love to see more unique desserts or baked goods that utilize an interesting combination of ingredients and flavors.
5. What was the last thing you Googled? “DIY card box wedding”…I’m starting to realize that my budget is not realistic for some of the wedding vendors in my area, so I need some budget-friendly wedding ideas to help offset the costs!
6. Flowers or chocolates? Chocolates, of course!
7. What has been your favorite blog post to write? My favorite blog post to date is my Rose and Lavender Macarons. I spent a long time practicing and prepping for this macaron project, and it turned out to be a great experience!
8. When was the last time you did a handwritten letter, who was it to? …This is sad, but I don’t remember! I am sure it was in a card to a friend.
9. What cheers you up on a dreary day? Being with loved ones always cheers me up.
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future? Definitely more restaurant reviews, and hopefully more recipes later this year!
These were great questions, and definitely thought-provoking, so I will ask my nominees to answer the same set of questions. My nominations for the Sunshine Award are: